Accident Scene Management: A One Day Course
An adjacent website page (entitled “Don’t delay …”) explains why it is crucial that management arrange for somebody to take charge of the accident scene in the immediate aftermath of an incident. But will the nominated manager understand what needs to be done and how to do it?
This specially written 1-day course is designed to meet the needs of anyone who may have to take initial responsibility after an industrial accident has taken place. During the day you will learn:
- Why the “reverse burden of proof” is so important to you
- How to identify different types of evidence
- How to collect critical evidence
- How to preserve evidence
- How to manage the incident scene
- How to lay the foundations of a legal defence
- Key points about legal issues such as the RIDDOR Regulations 2013; section 37 prosecutions; duty of care; and corporate manslaughter
Please contact iNDAXCON for further details, and to discuss how this valuable training course could be tailored to meet the specific needs of your management team.